The Skoda VisionS concept is a stylish CUV concept that doesn't need huge power to get its utilitarian point across. It previews a future three-row crossover.
Skoda VisionS Concept
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 29, 2016
Affordable three-row CUVs aren't a huge thing in Europe, but don't tell Skoda that. The company is bringing a tidy three-row design study to Geneva.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies