RFA applauds Fiat Chrysler's E15 approval. Dieter Seemann talks about sourcing EV parts for Skoda. Nissan helps with EU pedestrian safety project. China gets Nissan Murano Hybrid first.
- Aug 8, 2013
Skoda Octavia Green E Line
- John Beltz Snyder
- Aug 18, 2015
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 4, 2011
Skoda has officially kicked off production of a ten-vehicle trial fleet of its first-ever electric automobile, the Octavia Green E Line. Skoda says that production of the Octavia E Line represents the automaker's next step in its, "continued efforts to reduce emissions and consumption levels throughout the company."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models