Škoda doesn't sell nearly as many of its Citigo city cars as it does the Octavia, Rapid, Fabia, Yeti or Superb. In fact the Citigo is its second slowest seller, ahead only of the Roomster cargo van. That could be because it only sells the Citigo in Europe, or because, while its other models are more distinct from their corporate cousins, the Citigo is barely indiscernible from the Volkswagen Up! or Seat Mii (save for the badge on the nose). That hasn't stopped the Czech automaker, however
Skoda CitiJet Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 18, 2014
Every year, fans of Volkswagen Group performance cars gather at a lake in Austria to celebrate the GTI Treffen. But what started as a fan-fest for VW hot hatches has long since expanded to include other brands under the company's sprawling umbrella, and Škoda never misses out.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!