According to new reports, James Glickenhaus has more big plans for his P4/5 Competizione, eying an entry in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2014 with an LMP contender. That year there will be a slate of new regulations that refocus cars around around the amount of energy they use per lap (instead of displacement and air restrictions) and that open up the possibilities for design and privateer competitors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX