There are certain defined countries from which you expect to see mainstream cars emerging: the United States, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Britain... But track cars have been coming in from all sorts of different countries. In the past few years alone, we've seen track cars coming from Portugal (LusoMotors), the Czech Republic (Praga), Canada (Magnum), even Mexico (Vuhl). And the next down the pipeline is coming from the Netherlands – the same country that gave us Spyker.
- Jan 7, 2014
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!