We finally caught up to the CSX7000 Shelby 289 FIA Cobra at Barrett-Jackson, the Continuation Cobra that will be limited to 50 examples, each starting at $94,995 as a fiberglass rolling chassis. It celebrates the 50-year birthday of the Shelby 289 FIA Cobra and some of its legendary drivers with names like Dan Gurney, Bob Bondurant and Phil Hill.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX