Audi has dropped the details on seven new technologies it is working on, some of which are still in early development, while others will be on the road within the next few years. They span the spectrum from furthering Audi's commitment to lightening its vehicles through the extensive use of aluminum and carbon fiber composite to new infotainment concepts and its continued push for electrification through its e-tron program.
Seven New Technologies From Audi
- Sebastian Blanco
- Feb 29, 2012
See all those Audi A1 e-trons in the photo above? In the near future, they could look exactly the same – i.e., without any visible cords – but be charging their batteries, thanks to Audi's work on wireless charging.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX