Ever since Hyundai debuted its Tau 5.0-liter V8, we wondered just how tough it would be to shoehorn the naturally aspirated monster under the hood of the Genesis Coupe. After much anticipation, the Korean automaker has teamed up with Rhys Millen Racing to bring us this, the RM500 – a 450-horsepower Genesis Coupe with a free-breathing, eight-cylinder heart.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino