There are few things more inspiring than a blank canvas, and Honda has recently given the company's enthusiasts just that with its new body-in-white Civic. The chassis is perfect for racecar builders who would otherwise spend plenty of time, energy and cost stripping out components in the quest for weight reduction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX