The Mopar team showed up to SEMA 2011 in full force with a bevy of factory-tuned machines, including a Dodge Challenger ACR. The company says that the vehicle is an homage to the option-delete muscle-bruisers of old, and as such, this Challenger has scrapped any component that could possibly slow it down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX