The suspensions are lowered, the dubs are mounted and the votes are tabulated: with the SEMA show in full swing, organizers have announced their top pics for the show.
SEMA 2011: Chevrolet Camaro Hot Wheels Concept
- Drew Phillips
- Nov 1, 2011
If you played with Hot Wheels as a kid (or as an adult, as some on the Autoblog team have admitted to doing), then you've probably imagined what it would be like to have the thing in full size. Chevrolet has tried to make that a reality, creating a Camaro concept car inspired by the "Custom Camaro" 1/64-scale model that was part of the original Hot Wheels collection released in 1968.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!