The standard Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: MW3 Special Edition is an impressive piece of machinery by any standard, but if you're looking for something with a little more bite, Xtreme Outfitters may have what you're looking for. The company has created a custom Wrangler just for the Army Rangers. The stock drivetrain was pulled in favor of a Burnsville 5.7-liter Hemi V8 conversion paired to a five-speed automatic transmission while the standard axles were scrapped for a Dana 44 front and Dana 60 r
SEMA 2011: Call of Duty Wrangler replica
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX