American Expedition Vehicles has broadened its Jeep Wrangler pickup conversion offerings with the new Brute Double Cab. Offered as a turn-key conversion, the vehicle features a combination of stamped-steel and composite body panels for an OEM-level fit and finish. Using a combination of structural adhesive and welding, AEV says it has managed to reduce noise and vibration in the cabin and ensure the longevity of the build. While the original AEV Brute bore a stamped-steel bed, the company has sw
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX