If you like the classic lines of the 1960s Mustang but prefer the amenities of a modern car, then you'll definitely want to check out this unique pony car. Built by 23-year-old Johnny "Sparks", this 2011 Ford Mustang GT has been fitted with body panels from the 1968 and 1969 model years for a very unique look. Of course, the body panels weren't an exact fit so most of the panels had to be lengthened, widened or stretched to fit over the chassis. Some parts, like the front portion of the hood, ha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX