If you caught the German Grand Prix this year, then you got to see the reigning multiple World Champion Sebastian Vettel win his home race for the first time. In fact, Germans got to see one of their own win the race for the first time since Schumacher took the checkered flags at both the German Grand Prix (at Hockenheim) and European Grand Prix (at the Nürburgring) way back in 2006.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!