Formula One is coming back to the United States, and coming back in a big way. Not only is the circus rolling in to Austin, Texas, this year for the re-inauguration of the United States Grand Prix, but next year, the championship calendar is slated to include a second race – dubbed the Grand Prix of America – at a new track being carved out of city streets at Port Imperial, New Jersey, just across the river from Manhattan.
- Jun 12, 2012
Sebastian Vettel at Port Imperial Circuit, New Jersey
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!