The Seat Toledo Concept that we'll see at the Geneva Motor Show is the precursor for the Seat Toledo that will go on sale later this year in Spain – hence its description as a "close-to-production study." The "study" part is how Seat has integrated its IBE, IBX and IBL concepts into a production sedan, and how it plans to make that car "exceptionally good value for money."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX