There's nothing like the yearly reminder of the Frankfurt Motor Show to put our wagon jealousy into top gear. Be they from Alpina, Honda, Opel or Volkswagen; Europeans have access to long-roof rides that we only get to sample with a plane ticket and a Hertz Club Gold card.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!