In the 'Just Because It's Awesome' category we have the Seat Leon Cup Racer, a kerb-stomping trinket the Spanish brand took to the GTI Wörthersee gathering. A transformation worthy of Marvel turns the recognizable five-door hatch underneath into a test-bed for a 325-horsepower sprint or endurance racer, depending on which version a customer prefers, and Seat "can envision" a 1.6-liter motor so it can contest World Touring Car championships.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX