Spanish automaker Seat has chosen the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show as the venue where its future styling direction will be shared with the world. The vehicle upon which these styling cues have been implemented is called the Seat IBL Concept, and it's a modern minimalist language that incorporates lines familiar to the automaker in a forward-looking (if conservative) way.
Seat IBL Concept: Frankfurt 2011
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon