Spanish automaker Seat has chosen the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show as the venue where its future styling direction will be shared with the world. The vehicle upon which these styling cues have been implemented is called the Seat IBL Concept, and it's a modern minimalist language that incorporates lines familiar to the automaker in a forward-looking (if conservative) way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX