More automakers need events like the annual Wörthersee Treffen in Austria from Volkswagen Group. It offers a chance for the automotive giant's designers to go wild and create one-offs that wouldn't get made otherwise. This year Audi has its 525-horsepower A3 Clubsport Quattro for the show, and this quirky Ibiza Cupster is the creation of Seat.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX