Behold the Sealander; Germany's take on go-anywhere camper. This little vessel is small and light enough to be towed by any modestly-powered CUV and features a fully-configurable interior. Inside, there's space for a four-person table, a kitchenette and a sleeping area, and there's even space outside for a deck. Why would you want a deck on your tiny camper? Because you'll need somewhere to stand when you take to the open seas in your home away from home. As its name suggests, the Sealander is c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX