Toro Rosso's STR8 Formula One car has gone backward in order to go forward. The team had been trying to optimize a 'double floor' sidepod design for the last couple of seasons but never got it where they wanted it – the team finished eighth in the Constructor's Championship in 2011, ninth in 2012. Chief Designer Luca Furbatto went back to a more traditional sidepod design with the STR8, and additionally worked on areas of weight distribution, redesigning the rear end to be more compact, de
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX