Pirelli teamed up with tattoo artist Scott Campbell for a special project at the tire manufacturer's newest flagship store in Milan, Italy. Campbell turned his skill with a needle and ink to tire sculpting. Using a gouge, the artist inscribed images of an eye, a heart and a skull into the tread of a Diablo Rosso II tire that was then fitted to a special-edition Ducati Diavel on display at the Corso Venezia store. Those same designs were also featured on a unique Dianese riding jacket alongside a
Scott Campbell Pirelli Tire Carving
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX