Scosche has created a new device designed to disable cell phones while driving. The cellCONTROL uses Bluetooth to block calls the instant a vehicle begins moving. According to the company, users activate the system online, download an application onto their mobile phone and plug a trigger unit directly into the vehicle's OBD-II port. Once installed, the cellCONTROL automatically blocks telephone functions, from ingoing and outgoing calls to SMS, MMS, and internet connectivity. The device isn't a
Scosche cellCONTROL cell phone blocker
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies