We're all still a little taken aback at the sheer number of Scion FR-S mods we've seen at SEMA this year. Not only did the FR-S win the Best of Show award for the Sport Compact class, but based on gross tonnage the rear-drive Scion has got to be one of the most popular models in the tuner world today.
Scion Tuner Challenge SEMA 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 28, 2012
In preparation for this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas, Scion approached three tuners with the chance to go head to head in a design competition. Each entrant received its own FR-S, $15,000 and three months to turn its show-car vision into reality. Judges at the show will score each ride on a variety of merits, and the winning builder will go home with a $10,000 check.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX