Scion brought four FR-S concepts to SEMA this year and one xB concept, while another three Scion tCs were brought to the show by three different shops that are competing in Scion's Tuner Challenge. The modified Scions range from mild to insane, and show how popular they are in the tuner world.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX