Rendering wizard and friend of Autoblog Jon Sibal (above left) managed to beat out a race-prepped iQ and a mid-engine version of the ultra-compact to take the win at this year's Scion Tuner Challenge at SEMA.
Scion iQ by Jon Sibal
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 28, 2011
Scion is headed to SEMA 2011 with a total of seven concept cars tuned by some of the most creative customizers around. Cartel, Dynamic, 686, Michael Chang, Jon Sibal and Tatsu have all turned their attentions toward the automaker's lineup, and the results are as varied as the shops that built them. The newest addition to the Scion stable, the tiny iQ, looks to have received most of the attention this year around, with a total of four iQ concepts headed to the sands of Las Vegas. One of the wilde
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!