When an automaker comes out with a two-door sportscar, you know what will come next: a roadster version. But while we haven't heard anything from Toyota, its Scion division or its partner in crime Subaru on the prospect of a GT 86/FR-S/BRZ convertible, a California coachbuilder has stepped up to the plate with a concept version of its own.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models