The diehards at Club4AG have been patiently waiting for a new generation of sports car from Toyota. It seems one of the sites founding members got a closer look at what's in store for the production version of the Toyota FT-86 II/Scion FR-S. User Moto-P got the chance to attend a dinner meeting with chief project engineer Tetsuya Tada, and it sounds like many a bean was spilled.
Scion FR-S Concept: New York 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX