That single image of the 2014 Mercedes S-Class that we posted two weeks ago appears to have come from this, the German-language brochure for the coming sedan. The new generation of the luxury limo that rules them all will be unveiled next week (yes, we'll be there), but it seems every week brings a new leak of what we can expect – like the die-cast toy of a few days ago. This time it was user Meilensammler who uploaded these scans to German Car Forum.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX