We've often heard that hitting higher fuel economy targets (like, say, the 54.5 miles per gallon CAFE requirement for 2025 in the US) will need not a silver bullet but something more like silver buckshot. In other words, the industry is going to try lots of different ways to make cars burn less fuel as they drive down the road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX