Sauber Motorsports F1 has launched the most radical of this season's Formula One cars to date, its C32 getting a partially stepped nose, exceptionally narrow sidepods and a wasp-waisted rear end. Lotus F1's technical director said he expected other teams to stick with the stepped nose, but everyone else so far has opted for a vanity panel; only Sauber has even come close to keeping the step, with the step being visible from the front but the profile view being a smooth line to the cockpit.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!