There are many names you could associate with Mustang tuning, but few are as iconic as Steve Saleen. The American tuner extraordinaire made a name for himself tweaking the Ford muscle coupe under the Saleen brand until he left his own company to start SMS Supercars. But now that the two have been reunited, word has it that Saleen is moving ahead with plans to produce a new mid-engine exotic to follow in the footsteps of the famed S7.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models