Echoing words spoken at launches of the Formula One cars for Ferrari and McLaren, Sahara Force India F1 technical director Andrew Green said that it's what's under the skin of the VJM06 that marks the car's changes. The team began working on the car in the middle of last year – and cut development on last year's car, which could have played a part in its inability to overtake Sauber for sixth – with the emphasis on simulations and computational fluid design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX