The Honda CR-Z Racer is not a new car – a version of it took to Le Mans last summer – but we got to see it for the first time at the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress in Detroit and realized this thing is indeed ready for the track.
SAE World Congress 2012: Honda CR-Z Racer
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies