Give the people what they want. And when it comes to China, the people – or more accurately, the gilded class – want their rides long. Extra long. And Ruf is all too happy to oblige, stretching a Porsche Panamera S some 400mm; 250mm at the B-pillar and another 150mm at the rear door.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX