What we have here is the work of Dubai tuner Royal Customs that is controversial even beyond its styling. The Middle East aftermarket house says it spent fourteen months developing a bodykit for the Porsche Cayman, and the results seem to be aimed at those who wish their coupe were a 918 Spyder - the nose, strake-filled and widened rear fender, carbon fiber wing and massive diffuser all cribbing some from Stuttgart's new hybrid supercar.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino