We normally associate with Roush Performance with the Ford Mustang, as we've tested several examples over the year from the race-ready 427R Trak Pak to the current 540 horsepower RS3. The Michigan tuner is now looking to expand, though, and has recently introduced a new line of performance products aimed at another segment of the Ford product line, the F-150.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX