We see lots of tuner cars cross our digital desks here at Autoblog, but of all the turbocharged and aero-kitted monstrosities we see on a regular basis, few impress like what Romeo Ferraris can manage. The Italian tuning house has taken on everything from Land Rovers to Corvettes, but their specialty is the Fiat 500.
Romeo Ferraris Abarth 500 Stradale
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX