We hardly have words for the machine you see above. On the one hand, we adore the Nissan Patrol with every last ounce of our little black hearts, and there are only a few itches a good Rolls-Royce can't effectively scratch. So, you'd be forgiven for thinking the progeny of those two players would be automotive nirvana for us. As is so often the case, reality differs heavily from concept. Some enterprising soul in Dubai has apparently stitched the two machines together with questionable results.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX