If you're going to shell out for a brand new Rolls-Royce, you're going to want to get it exactly the way you want it, right? Right. And that's the case for the majority of buyers even of the (relatively) more accessible Ghost as it is of the higher-end Phantom range. In fact, Goodwood reports that 56% of buyers of the Ghost (including the extended wheelbase model) opted for some measure of personalization direct from the factory.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX