Wonder why Rolls-Royce makes so many special editions for the Chinese market? Probably because China is fast becoming its largest market, with the dealerships in Beijing and Shanghai regularly proving able to move more high-end metal than any other Rolls dealer in the world. Little wonder then that, less than two months after releasing the Golden Sunbird edition, Rolls-Royce Bespoke is back again with another special Ghost just for China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX