Rolls-Royce is celebrating the Tipu Sultan from the 18th century in Mysore, India, with a limited-edition Ghost Extended Wheelbase called the Mysore Collection. The exterior features a pinstripe with a stylized peacock, and the interior has a tiger on each of the headrests.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies