It's been more than a year since we last heard about Roding Automobile and its lightweight Roadster 23 that was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, but its parent company, Roding Technology, will reportedly be setting up its North American operations in Greenville, SC. While it doesn't sound like this will bring the sports car to fruition anytime soon, it could bode well for the automotive world as a whole as the initial plan is to focus on engineering, marketing, development and research of
Roding Roadster: Geneva 2012
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 7, 2012
The Roding Roadster 23 is here, and having been faithful to its renderings, it looks like it's come good. We knew it would have proper fenders from the latest drawings, but the red-and-black livery makes the little roofless coupe pop.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX