Chris Evans wants to drive Riversimple's FCV. Mexico to replace MTBE with ethanol. nuTonomy CEO talks safety and satisfaction. Phihong looks to save stranded EV drivers.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Aug 31, 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 6, 2016
Riversimple hopes to earn $2.27 million in a crowdfunded investment campaign to fund its Rasa hydrogen fuel cell vehicle. Later, the company plans to offer them to customers for a fixed monthly fee, rather than selling the model.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies