Switzerland's Rinspeed does its thing every year at the Geneva Motor Show, annually revealing another left-field solution for urban motoring. In 2010, it was the Fiat-500-esque UC?, 2011 saw the debut of the otherworldly BamBoo, and 2012 brought with it the Smart ForTwo-centric Dock+Go. In 2013, it will be the Micromax, which looks like it could be one of the individual cars in an amusement park people-hauler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX