A few months ago Switzerland's relentless tinkerer Rinspeed clued us into the coming of the microMAX, its latest vision of the evolution of personal and public transport. The company has unleashed all the details and a refined set of images of the "swarm intelligence" rolling cubicle before its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX