John, Paul, George and Ringo, the four men that made up The Beatles, lived in an interesting time when it came to the cars on offer. Power was cheap and fuel was cheaper, while the designs were some of the finest in automotive history. With fame and money, they could have nearly any car the 1960s auto industry could come up with, up to and including what you see above – a 1964 Facel Vega Facel II. This particular example was owned by Ringo Starr, and will be going up for auction at Bonhams
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX