In the annals of automobile history, there have been many successful vehicles from small European automakers powered by good old-fashioned American V8 engines. Perhaps the most well-known of these Anglo-American mashups is the Shelby Cobra, but another model that figures prominently into the discussion would be the De Tomaso Pantera.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX